Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

PC Show + GSS + others promotions

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Friday, June 12, 2009

PC SHOW (this link for all PC show)
Full Collections of Singapore PC Show 2009
PC Show 2009 Price Lists and Brochures Listing
Enjoy these deals at the PC Show 2009 with your Citibank credit card

GSS
Great Singapore Sale Promotion by Yami Yogurt
Levi's GSS promotion starts
Body Shop Promotion for Great Singapore Sale

Holiday + Air Tickets
Tiger Fares stripped bare! FREE flights - Just pay airport charges & taxes!
Malaysia Airline Grab-A-Deal Week
Tasmania and Northern Territory summer flights now on sale
Malaysia Hotel Buy 1 Free 1
Tiger Airways - $25 one-way all-in

Useful Info
Singapore Islandwide Parking Rates
Serious Belly Banters?

Credit Card
Enjoy Health and Wellness Benefits with The Health Card by Citibank
Citibank and Din Tai Fung
Enjoy S$10 cash rebate when you refer your friends
Get a guaranteed gift with HSBC cards + $ Caltex Voucher
Prep your skin for summer with great deals when you use your Citi DIVIDEND Card

Party
Attica June Theme Party - Green dress code on 13 June
http://bargain-discount.blogspot.com/2009/06/youth-outreach-zouk-2009.html

Jobs
All you need to know about the Skills Development Fund (SDF)
Better Job Better Life
VOG - One stop Singapore Public Sector job portal

Salary Info
Starting salary of Singapore Public Civil Servant !!!
Average income of low-wage workers up over past two years
No mid-year bonus for Singapore public civil servants this year

Trading Seminars
Full Slate of Trading Education on Webinars
Market Updates on China and Commodities
Complimentary Forex workshop for you


Click here for more Bargains

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts