Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Gary Ng accepted Interview

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year... sorry for not update the blog for quite some time, well, I have been away for a long holiday, Chirstmas + New Year, two long weekend, of course had to make full use of it. But too bad, got to back to the boring office again.....

Well, I received so many emails asking for Gary Ng video, then only I find out that he accepted an interview, but of course, with his face masked... I just watch one of the interview, frankly speaking, I don't think he is the one. Imagine, if you were him, will you take the risk to have the interview? In case the video is leaked and your face exposed?

So I don't bother to finish the interview... anyway, his vidoes, if still available, can be found at full collections of Gary Ng Singapore videos.

Click here for more nice video

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

petshopboy said... @ January 4, 2010 at 4:44 PM

its not him

Anonymous said... @ January 10, 2011 at 6:18 PM

hihi.. do you still have the collections of gary's videos? can send the links / videos to agnes.wondering@gmail.com? thank you :)
i never get to see any of them before..

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts