Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Important Singapore Salary Information + Discount Sales and Holiday and Food Bargains

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Tuesday, July 07, 2009

First of all, there are some of the salary information and survey...

1. Do you think Singapore can maintain the record of non decreasing Annual Salary since 1998?

2. Statistic of 2009 increment

And there is an interesting new way of job application: Job application in Twitter way - 140 character or less

Do you know that I do post Jobs Opening in my Job Salary and Education Blog?

Discount Sales

30% off Simple Cleansers
50% - 70% off MONSOON’s Spring/Summer collection at Metro Paragon
Guerlain invites you to 2009 Summer Look Workshop‏

Holiday + Flight Tickets

2010 Calender on Public Holiday and Long Weekend
Stay 2 nights pay for 1 with Hilton Hotels
Tiger Airway : Contagious cheap fares! From 5 CENTS plus airport charges/taxes
Pre-order the Man U Home Kit 2009/2010 and catch them live in KL‏

Food

Durian Padarise - Buffet from 1 June to 31 July
Celebrate 10 years in beer and cheers
JB Johor Bahru Good Food

Others

Charge your taxes to HSBC credit cards to enjoy savings
Spa Elements July Promotion

SHARING ADS

In addition, I am looking for people to share the ads with me, as you know it takes some time to get the payment check by Nuffang or Adbrites, so if anyone trust me and I would like we share the ads so as to get the payment on regular basis rather than wait for months.

Of course you will get your own share (based on the channel stat given by Nuffang or Adbrites), and I will transfer to you through paypall. Contact me if you are intersted with your url. Thanks


Click here for more Salary & Job information

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts