Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Camwhore Pricess the final #7

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Saturday, November 14, 2009

So maybe should really take more photos while you are young.

That is all for her.. wah.. seven posts.


Click here for more Cam Whores

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

7 comments:

petshopboy said... @ November 14, 2009 at 3:15 PM

to be honest. she don have attraction.

Anonymous said... @ November 15, 2009 at 2:50 AM

it seems nowadays almost every girl just love to show that pouting stuff on their face when taking pic, well...acting cute? i say that is rather damn annoying and freaking stupid as hell

Anonymous said... @ November 16, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Shes completely FLAT, whats the point of cam whoring with bra/bikini or whatever?

Stream_cool said... @ November 17, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Just a simple gal, y need to post so many of her photo ??

Amanda Yno said... @ November 18, 2009 at 10:46 PM

but she's cute.. but where did you get this?

Prince shin said... @ December 31, 2009 at 6:06 PM

omigosh she's pretty, i wanna get to know her.

Anonymous said... @ January 6, 2010 at 9:12 AM

hey can i get a contact or a name? thx alot =D

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts