Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Tenga Black Hole

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Monday, November 23, 2009

Tenga Black Fliphole is making its waves into the Singapore market

after their success of the original Tenga Flip Hole, Tenga Cups series

and the Tenga Eggs, which are the best selling sex toy for men in Asia.



These sex toy from Japan is in a league of its own. Here's a brief writeup of the range of

Tenga Products:



Tenga Red Series Onacups : These masturbators mimic sexual positions.



Deep Throat Cup: Blow Job experience.


Soft Tube Cup: Sitting experience.

Air Cushion Cup: Missionary Position

Double Hole Cup: Rear and Front entry

Rolling Head Cup: Cowgirl position




The Tenga Fliphole came along followed by its successor, the Tenga Black Fliphole Hole. This Tenga is reusable compared to the rest of its

products.



Tenga Black Flip hole has a different internal design from original Tenga Fliphole (White).

The Tenga Black Hole has different stimulation points from the Tenga Flip Hole and boosts of a tighter simulation experience.




The
Tenga Flip Hole has been modified to give rise to the Tenga Black Flip Hole.

You may view this from the Tenga Flip Hole illustrations below and compare the differences.



The stimulation points brings the masturbation experience to another level.

The Tenga Black Hole can be easily washed and cleaned. Also included is 3 small

bottles of Tenga lotion (Mild, Real, Wild)



Tenga Mild Hole Lotion - gives a gentle, soft and light experience

Tenga Real Hole Lotion - gives a realistic sensation

Tenga Wild Hole Lotion - sticky and wild sensation



Using the Tenga Black Hole is easy, open the Tenga Black Flip Hole, select the

lotion of your choice, pour the lotion on the Black Flip Hole. Insert the manhood in, apply

the pressure points as required and
enjoy the most sensual sexual experience ever!



The cross section of the Tenga Black Flip Hole is as displayed below.

Now available at Tenga sex toy shop

Give yourself the extra treat, get it from http://www.kujotoys.com


Do scroll down below to watch the video clip of the Tenga Fliphole.


\























Tenga Fliphole Videos



Watch Japan AV Idol Hitomi Tanaka with her 38J Boobs promote Tenga products




Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Flip Hole said... @ November 25, 2009 at 1:54 AM

Switch this thing on and then look at some pics of Agnes Tan..mmmmm..

Anonymous said... @ July 5, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Yea..... tenga..never thought such a amazing toy existed until i used the fliphole. Guys, you must own one. tengaboys.com has ready stocks unlike the rest and got it delivered to me within the same day.
I suggest that for those wanna save cost try out the cups first. When you have saved enough...just go it..get the fliphole

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts