Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

China Gate #8: 激吻门 Kissing Gate

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Saturday, February 06, 2010

In this case, a pair of high school students is kissing fiercely. Even there are people pass by, they simply ignore and continue. Of course the hand is moving around too.

佛山女生当街激吻门

一段女生当街激吻的视频在本地论坛上引发了巨大争议。据发贴者称,视频中的女主角为佛山本地一职业中学的高一女生。视频中一名黑衣男子背对着镜头,抱着一名身穿黄色上衣、蓝色裙子的女子靠在一栋楼下亲吻,双手还不断抚摸该女子。旁边时不时有行人走过,但两人熟视无睹。视频中不断传出拍摄者的谈话声以及对亲热两人动作的解说。

No video.... nothing I can show.


Click here for more Scandals

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts