Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

China Gates #7: 黄瓜门, 跳蛋门,跳蚤门 Cucumber Gate, Vibrator Gate

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Friday, February 05, 2010

In the Cucumber Gate, saying a female student buy a large size cucumber, and back to the dorm, and having some fun. But end up, some accident, the cucumber is broken, so end up she was hospitalized. Reported from Agnes Tan @ http://agnestansingapore.blogspot.com/, and of course the photo in the following just an illustration, not the real person or the real cucumber. As it is too HUGE!

黄瓜门

5月5日宁波XX职高某女同学在学校食堂购买了一根大号型的黄瓜,回到寝室自慰,由于高潮来临无法控制自己的情绪,突然黄瓜咔嚓,黄瓜竟然断掉,很难想象这个力量,那女同学用了各种方法都无法将断裂的黄瓜取出生殖器,噶难西好,马上送入上海某医院,现在手术还在进行中……


四川某大学校花跳蛋门,跳蚤门

一组四川职业艺术学院校花跳蛋门视频下载流于网上,今天得到了真实的视频-跳蛋门,从视频可知,跳蛋门(又叫跳蚤门)是指四川职业艺术学院校花电脑被黑客监视所致,是MM回家,从隐私处取出一疑似跳蛋样的自慰器(我是这样理解),视频中该美女丝毫没有注意到被监视器记录下来。比如一天发现MM放学回来,赶紧把裤子脱下来,赶紧(估计快受不了)从私处,取出一样东西……跳蛋……大家可以想想MM居然一直戴着跳蛋去上学的,注意最后4分钟到结束那几十秒。这位美女穿着丝袜高跟在床上忍不住扭动身躯,脸色微红……是什么原因呢……根据目前的资料判断,因为该女生是长期被监控的。

In the another vibrator gate, this girl is having an egg shaped vibrator inside her throughout the day...... But no video to verify.


Click here for more Scandals

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts