Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

This China female artist enter the cage naked to protest against woman right

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under , on Friday, October 31, 2008

This China artist is protesting against woman right by a special way. She constructed a metal cage, and stay inside for 10 days without any clothes. In the last day, she even sit inside the cage, and being push along the street. By doing so, she hopes can get a balanced treatment between male and female.

海容天天的行为艺术“女权主义十日谈”,在北京798艺术中心,她十天来裸体容身在铁笼。最后一天海容天天在众人面前脱去衣服,进入铁笼,然后由一名工作人员推着在798艺术中心大院内走过,沿途路人多不明就里、驻足观看。此次行为的完成式,就是以这样的奇特方式开始的。从室内转至室外,从静止变成移动,从等人参观到直接来至众人面前,是这个完成式的最大特点。对这十日来朝九晚五的铁笼生活,海容天天最看重的是与参观者的交流。

Here is the video:

Strange, doing "art" like this can earn money? Sometimes, those contemporary art is really hard to understand.

Click here for more nice video

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

1 comments:

myworld.ebay.com.sg/payucash said... @ October 31, 2008 at 6:32 PM

uplorry at the end. lol

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts