Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

All the Spa Promotions on this Apr + Giordano G2000 GV promotions

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Thursday, April 09, 2009

Here is a list of Spa promotions on this month Apr 2009 (all links will not open in new window):

Spa Elements April Promotion: Got a few, start from $38

Spa Infinity at $25 for HSBC card holder: $25 included meal + $10 NTUC voucher

Enjoy complimentary Spa & Beauty Treatments: FREE!


Then also have these fashion and entertainment:

Giordano Friends & Family Private Sale (6 to 12 April) Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Until 12 Apr, buy 1 get 1 free! Print the voucher!

G2000 2nd time 50% off + additional 10% off for UOB card holders
2nd item at 50% off and if you have UOB card, get additional 10% off.

Golden Village $8 Movie Tickets voucher
$8 All sessions besides some limitation.........


Do you know you can pay tax with credit card and get some reward points?
Be rewarded when you pay your taxes and TV licence fee


Long weekend and nothing to read? Do you know that I still update my old blog time to time, mostly the collections of other juciest posts: http://singaporeagnestan.blogspot.com/


Have you join the survey on your Bonus last year? I have extended the survey, because I still not receiving my bonus yet :(

Investment Seminars: SGX and its partners Invesment Seminars and Courses
Want to get an MBA? Singapore MBA information
Looking for jobs? Some Singapore Job Opening


Click here for more Bargains

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts