Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

The naked Holland V couple is A*Star PhD Scholar Eng Kai Er - and her scholar record

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CNA reports that the couple that were naked at Holland V, the girl is a PhD scholar with A*STAR, the Agency for Science, Technology and Research, who is studying at the Karolinksa Institute in Sweden, and the guy, a Swedish student on an exchange programme. The young couple who caused a stir when they walked down Holland Village in the buff on January 24.

A*Star 2007 scholar: Eng Kai Er

She was also from Hwa Chong

Jan Philip, a 21-year-old Swede, and 24-year-old Eng Kai Er, a Singaporean, remained silent when they appeared before District Judge. A National Science Scholar, Ms Eng is listed on the A*STAR website as pursuing a PhD in infection biology. The National Science Scholarship (PhD) prepares scholars for key leadership roles in Singapore's science and technology future.

In her teens, Ms Eng was a competitive ice skater who got to represent Singapore in Skate Asia, the largest ice-skating competition outside the United States. She was also a member of Mensa, an association whose members are defined by their high IQs.

http://tsukiyo.planet.ee/VTT2007/2/SEG746.HTM

To see more of their photos, refer to my previous post: Holland Villange Naked Couple. Is it really stress to be a scholar? Or too stress in our society? So many "strange" things happen now, include yesterday post at HDB.

But of course she got her supporters also: What Eng Kai Er did wrongly

Neutral: Naked Couple in Holland Village Charged

People that says she is stupid: Dumb people do exist, Eng Kai Er HAHAHAH

What do you think? I think I prefer the arguement of the top two.

Click here for more Singapore Society News

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Annoymous said... @ April 14, 2009 at 11:55 AM

smart is not street smart :D

Anonymous said... @ April 15, 2009 at 5:29 PM

kian toh ho ... mai keh kian

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts