Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

How can this happen in Singapore HDB?

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Monday, April 13, 2009

Still remember one week ago, I post something "how can this happen in China", today, something out of your imagination is happening in Singapore, maybe just your next door, at the corridor and lift of HDB. See what these two naked men do at HDB. Really... walao eh......

As mentioned by Kong Technology.... some are too..... so I have removed from my blog.. you can view it at the source at: Gay Act at Singapore HDB .

Doesn't mean you cannot do what you want, but make sure you don't disturb others and don't dirty the place.


Click here for more Singapore Society News

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

1 comments:

hyperX said... @ April 14, 2009 at 1:00 AM

WTF lar... I know your blog suppose to be interesting but those kind of photos are seriously over the limit. Sorry if I offended you. :)

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts