Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Man-Eating Fish

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Sunday, May 17, 2009

Previously, in the Jeslyn's blog saying that they found a digital camera and condom in a fish. But compared to this, that is nothing, because they found a Human inside this Big fish. So don't continue if you have a weak heart.

Here is the story:

经国家安全局立案调查,发觉在水库有最近发现骸骨的地方与溺水人沉下去的地点不同,经过分析,以前有几十人溺水死亡,估计水下有怪物,且大多数是此怪物在水下犯的案。派人下水去调查。就发现了巨大的吃人鱼的踪迹。但因为水库太深,一时间难以下网围捕,难几经组织方案,决定用整只冻鸡作为鱼饵来诱捕!

但该鱼十分狡猾,最后一武警献出良策,封锁水库,不准任何人下水惊动水面,不准投放任何食物在水中,同时改用活鸡下水,吃人鱼经不住一番饥饿,终于被活鸡吸引,浮出水面吸吃活鸡,在旁守候的武警见到水中有异样,及时向水中发枪,吃人鱼有几处正中要害,在水面不断挣扎,武警及时撒网收网,拖上岸边看!

This is terrible....


Click here for more Disgusting stuffs

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

6 comments:

Anonymous said... @ May 17, 2009 at 5:09 PM

tHAT is a whale shark... it doesn't eat humans... It's a filter feeder and only eats small micro-organisms.. I mean, do you see any teeth on that fish? ....

Anonymous said... @ May 17, 2009 at 5:47 PM

huh? where's the man? That looks like the fish's intestines la

Lisa&PeiPei said... @ May 18, 2009 at 1:25 AM

Hm? In the last picture, are those human legs or something else?

aj said... @ May 18, 2009 at 1:44 AM

what a cock and bull story! i feel so sorry for the whale shark :(

http://shanghaiist.com/2007/08/11/amazingly_huge.php#comments

M-Singapore said... @ May 22, 2009 at 3:12 AM

poor whale shark...

lynnette said... @ September 13, 2009 at 5:55 PM

yeah, poor whale shark. it's only a calf, not even a full grown yet and it isn't carnivorous! and those are organs, not a human. animal ethics ppl will come after whoever who sliced it up. ahahaha.

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts