Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Promotions and events of the week

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Friday, May 22, 2009

Discount:
Lenovo Laptop Mid Year Sale
Philips Carnival Sale, 23-24 May 2009, 9am-6pm
Step-by-step guide on application for NDP 2009 tickets
Spa Elements May Promotion

Food:
30% Discount at Tony Roma's Ribs
Enjoy a cup of coffee & croissant on Inter Continental
DBS American Express 1-for-1 delights

Credit:
Enjoy S$10 cash rebate when you refer your friends to HSBC
Transfer funds from your Maybank credit card or get quick cash at 0% interest

Flight ticket and holiday:
International FREE SEATS now available
Chill out in Melbourne
20% off AIG Travel Insurance

Clubbing:
FHM GND 2009 FINALS party on 29 May, 8pm at Zirca.

Do you know that Singapore + MIT = 4th university ; Degree courses by Polytechnic ; Medical School at NTU.

Job opportunity:
Take the next step in your Financial career with Orgtel, Singapore
Bonus survey for 2008 (remember take the new survey on your increment now)

Investment course:
Investment seminars and trainings by organised by SGX and partners
SGX Professional Investment Seminar and Courses for May 2009

For the Money matter (by others):
Do you know that the Singapore rich man Oei Hong Leong sues Citi for over $1b lost!!!!
Do you know that there is a new blogging platform called hubpages can earn money!!!!
Do you know that how to check Singapore property transaction price????

And I have also updated juiciest post of the week in my old blog.

Click here for more Bargains

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

1 comments:

JT said... @ May 22, 2009 at 10:48 AM

To Oei Hong Leong, 1 billion is loose change la. Suing Citi is just for publicity sake.

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts