Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Secretary accidentally bites off boss’ *organ*

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Remember the lucky boy earlier that requested by the teacher to submit photo? Here is another, but seems like his father is the one lucky.

But someone is not as lucky as the guy above. This news reported at Malaysia newspaper but happened at Singapore: Secretary accidentally bites off boss’ penis

In a Singapore park where the couple met after work. While the 30-year-old woman was performing oral, the car was hit by a reversing van. This caused the woman to bite off her lover’s organ.

To make matters worse for the woman, her husband had sent a private investigator to spy on her after suspecting that she was being unfaithful. The investigator said he had followed the woman and her boss to the park.

“On reaching the park, they did not alight from the car. Not long after, the car started to shake violently. After the car was hit by the van, there was a loud scream from the woman whose mouth was covered with blood,” he said.

Argg.. so terrible....

Also in the same news, saying that a former stewardess has published a memoir of her sexual escapades in the sky. The Singaporean stewardess, identified as Chew, 35, published The Mile Hi! Club: Memoirs of a Stewardess last Wednesday. Chew confided that she had received more than 20 requests for sex from passengers in her years as a stewardess but claimed she had turned down all of them.


Click here for more Funny stuffs

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

1 comments:

Jessen said... @ May 5, 2009 at 6:12 PM

Poor boss, poor husband. I think even her husband will reconsider again if she wished to perform oral to him.

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts