Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Fierce Singapore Girl Videos (3 videos)

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under , on Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sure you have seen the photos of the fierce Singapore that hit "her bf" there.... and here is the video.... this is the clearest version...... 3 parts



Must be very pain for the guy, and seems like he really do something very wrong. But really does he deserves such punishment? Who knows..... but it turns out look bad on the girl.


Click here for more Singapore Girls HOT News

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

6 comments:

Anonymous said... @ August 29, 2009 at 3:44 PM

i live this girl

Anonymous said... @ August 29, 2009 at 3:45 PM

she like sm,so am i

Pope said... @ August 29, 2009 at 8:26 PM

This guy ia the dubbiers No. ! in the world i ever seen!! How can u let some one do that stupid thing?

Anonymous said... @ August 30, 2009 at 3:38 AM

i dont think thats a singaporean girl...she looks like china gal to me....

Brad Farless said... @ August 30, 2009 at 6:02 AM

Most Singaporeans are ethnically Chinese, so it stands to reason that she could look Chinese and still be Singaporean.

As for the guy... well, he's a better man than I am, because I would have knocked her teeth out of her face and claimed self-defense.

fairplay said... @ August 31, 2009 at 1:53 AM

The real loser is this girl. She has just become unmarriageable. No worthy man would marry her if her identity is known. Does anybody know her?

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts