Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

The longgest and most sophiscated spam mail

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Saturday, August 08, 2009

Recently receive these emails, never know that they are spam email, as they are really spend time to reply you and they won't send you until you reply, this makes them look like real. And they only show you their tail after several email communications, lets take a look.

1st email from "her" - "Hello"
My name is Janet
i saw your profile at one-website-that-i-link-exchange.com
and became intrested in you,
i will also like to know you the more,and i
want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my
picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address
(janet12xxxx@yahoo.com)I believe we can move from here. I am waiting
for your mail to my email address above. (Remeber the distance or colour
does not matter but love matters alot in life )
pls my dear contact me back with my email address to give you my pics and to tell
you about me thank

I reply: where u from?

2nd email from "her" - "I HOPE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU"

Hello My Dear
How is everything?I know it's all good
I am excited to read from you today.
My dear as I told you in my last
mail, My name is Janet Doma an Ivorien in West Africa. Presently I am
residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal , as a result of the
civil war going on in my country.I am a beautiful loving young girl of 24 years, about 5'8" tall.slimfit,weighing about 61 kg. My father Dr Aliyu Doma was a successful businessman, he deals on Gold and Diamond before the rebels attacked our house one evening and kill him with my mother and my only brother.I'm the only onealive from the family. By the grace of God I made my way to a nearby country where I 'm presently living as a refugee. My dear , I came in this site to search for love and care which I have not gotten for a very long time since I lost my family members .I hereby believe that in time to come you will be my side and I will show you unreserved love and respect through out my time. Dear, I want to know more about you,your real name , Your real country, your occupation, your age your hobbies and what you are doing presently.My hobbies are swimming, dancing, singing,reading,watching movies and discussing politics. I have attached my pictures.In my next mail I will tell you more aboutmyself. I wait your reply

I reply: sorry to hear abt ur story.... do hope you can get over it

3rd email from "her" - "WITH MY LOVE AND TRUST TO YOU"

Hello My Darling
How is your day?Like you know,I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar-Senegal..In this camp,its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God's grace,I will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person I have now is Rev.Paul Emmanuel who is the pastor of ( Our Lords Choosen Church ) here in the camp,he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.
Please try to call by 2 GMT with The Pastor's Telephone number is: ( 00-22176-84 504 43),when you call,tell him that you want to speak with me,so that he will send for me in the hostel.Please call me today,I love to hear your voice.As a refugee here,I don't have any right or priviledge to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a rabo bank of london, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount is $6.8M(Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Sir,I will like you to send me all the under-mentioned particulars,for me to know you more,and know whom I am dealing with.
Below here is what I need from
you so that I can Forward it to the bank to start the processing of transfer procedures with you as my representative :
(1) Full name
(2) country of residence & city
3) Phone Number
Remember,I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you.I love you because you are an honest and understanding person.You are truthful,full of vision and a hardworking person.Thanks for your sweet regards for me.You are a nice person,I love to meet you very soon.I will like you to call me,call around 2pm GMT.I want to hear your voice.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soones
Janet


It takes so looooooooooooooooooong to show her intention. Really @#%$#@%$#%#$

Click here for more Funny stuffs

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

6 comments:

Anonymous said... @ August 8, 2009 at 4:57 PM

Don't fall to her trick. If you have millions will you tell anybody especially stranger? The next thing she will ask from you is your account.

Anonymous said... @ August 9, 2009 at 12:37 PM

She may be a Him.

There are many con men around and they can be very patient.

You are too wise to fall for such traps.

God Bless
David

Conrado said... @ August 20, 2009 at 1:33 AM

I fell, and I am poor now.
I sent her money some weeks ago and I never heard of her again.
What can I do?

Unknown said... @ September 7, 2009 at 12:31 AM

hello, my name is muhamamd ahsan, i received same above two email, last one today, so i am very carefull,advise to every one to becarefull, thanks, muh_ahs@yahoo.com

ion said... @ September 8, 2009 at 3:44 PM

4th message from (her) is
Honey How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well.
As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you and your family immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life,and to start again my education,God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace) my love yes the Rev Father told me that some body call me yesterday and i was in the camp when you called me when Rev father send to me to come in his office to answere your call i was wating for your called back for you to called back as Rev father told you to called back in 10 minutes time but i did not hear from you again because the Rev father also tell me that he give you just 10 minutes to called back so that you will speak with me darling i was waiting for your called that yesterday please called me back again today with dismain time you called me yesterday ok when Rev father give you some minutes to called back just called the minutes so that he will send for me to come in his office to wait you to called back my love please try to called me back today ok, I will be waiting for your call today by the time you called me yesterday my time at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment with this number ( +221- 768-450-443) thank,s God for the life of Rev Paul Emmanuel the pastor of the church located in the camp where i recieve and send emails to you.He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in senegalin taking care of refugees.When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.Here is the contact information of the bank in london where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,RABO BANK OF LONDON NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR LEED HANSEN.TELE PHONE NUMBER IS +447031873825.or +447031840806 EMAIL ADDRESS (transferdepartmentofrabobank@rediffmail.com) Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will asist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address (transferdepartmentofrabobank@rediffmail.com)
Attentioned Mr Leed Hansen the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 6.8 million dollars depsited by my late father of which i am the next of kin and i have equally forwarded your contact details to them to contact you.THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS. ACCOUNT NAME IS DR Aliyu Doma AMOUNT 6.8 MILLION DOLLARS.NEXT OF KIN MISS JANET DOMA ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002 God will bless you as you contact the bank immediately. waiting for your mail and your call today Yours Faithfully,

Anonymous said... @ September 27, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Ive been received same mail. So now I know whats the story. Janet Doma is swindle. Thank you guy for inform.
Martin

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts