Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Electric blackout at Muar

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let see one electric blackout night at Malaysia... by the famous guy that sing the song Negarakuku.

He really screw the government hard.


Click here for more nice video

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ October 30, 2009 at 11:23 AM

TNB is a public listed company.

Anonymous said... @ November 1, 2009 at 4:22 AM

說真的﹐我還是蠻喜歡他的歌的﹐很好笑也算是蠻有個性的﹐特別是在印象中都很隨便和嘻哈的馬來西亞男生當中。 但世界上有太多事情更值得去罵和去抱怨了﹐僅僅為了停電半夜去找TNB大罵和豎中指還做成DV...所有人都看得出來他更喜歡的不是耍酷﹐只是getting attentions而已

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts