Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Full collections of 广西亚姐 罗曼绮 裸浴 bathing photos leak

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Friday, October 16, 2009

According to Zaobao , this girl 罗曼绮(曾经拿下2009年亚洲小姐广西赛区最具人气奖),一段疑似她自拍入浴的全裸影片, 让她身陷洗澡门。

姓名:罗曼绮
选手编号:185
身高:166
体重:47
学歷:本科
出生年月:1985/04/23
家庭成员:爸爸,妈妈,姐姐,弟弟 (can have so many kids in China?)
籍贯:广西合浦白沙镇
特长:交际孝顺 (this can be considered??)
职业:上班族 (what a job!!!)
面试赛区:广西南宁
参赛宣言:只要路是对的、就不怕路远

罗曼绮24岁,身高166cm,她是个农家的女孩,是家中老二。她为了过上好生活,做过很多的工作,比如销售,化妆品,保险等。

农家的孩子很懂事,在她身上就得到体现。她说这次参加亚洲小姐比赛,并没有告诉父母,她说如果成功了,再告诉父母,如失败了就自己默默承受。

她参加亚洲小姐主要是为了男朋友,她的男朋友是演艺界的,她觉得想要了解男朋友的思想的话,就必须走进他生活的圈子。所以她才报名。她说,如果参赛成功了,进入她男朋友的圈子了,离男朋友的距离就近了。如果参赛不成功,她将去北京学习怎麽做一个优秀平面模特,这也是走进和了解男朋友的路。


16 photos of her bathing photos, include some as follows:

Also at Zaobao, there is this guy from China, he manages to cheat 180 girl from Internet! Really surprise.


Click here for more girls photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts