Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

China lastest 3 sex scandals: 成都工行女 北影张雅茹 青島小護士與局長

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Friday, March 05, 2010

Before Chinese New Year, there are 15 gates of China scandals. And right after Chinese New Year, there is the car show model, and macau Sec 2 students (check out previous two posts). And here are three lastest China scandals.

She is a staff works in a China bank, people recognize her as she is wearing her uniform in the video. Well, too bad, her boyfriend lost her handphone. So just like the Macau sec 2 girl, she is another Tammy.

成都工行沙河支行工行女郑璇再造新门,视频下载地址曝光引起网络疯狂传播下载,郑璇工行女视频中女子身穿工行制服,网友戏称其是新的艳照门工行女视频。视频中女主角遭人肉,是成都工商银行沙河支行的员工郑璇。因男友手机遗失造成的后果。

You can see more of her photos at China latest scandal from Chengdu bank staff 成都工行女

The next one, no phoots, as no decent photos to be shown. Some says she is a student but some says she is not...

25日,又有一段不雅视频在网上悄然流传,这次女主角被称是“北京电影学院”的,名为“张雅茹”,视频全长约16分钟,内容赤裸,比起兽兽的不雅视频有过之而无不及。 另据知情者透露,该女生的确不是电影学院的在校生,但她考过北电,未录取,是一个“落榜女生”。

And the next one is 青島小護士與局長 ...

No story, just saying that she is a nurse, and the guy is the director... Seems like I can rename my blog to China Scandals.


Click here for more Scandals

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts