Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Full collections of Singapore Jack Neo mistress model Wendy Chong Jia Yan affair - blog, photos, videos, etc...

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I am sure, more or less everyone knows about what is going on Jack Neo with his young mitress or girlfriend Wendy Chong Jia Yan, who is a model, and has participated in many of his movies, like "Being Human" which will air soon.

Well, instead of repeating all the story, which you already read from newspaper, lets see something more about the girl and how others writes about this scandal. Here I include some of the interesting quote from her blog at the bottom of this post..

On the modeling website: http://www.modelmayhem.com/827965, let see Wendy Chong listing on the modeling website.


Wendy Chong
23 years old
Weight: 101 lbs
Measurements: 32-25-34
Shoe size: 5.5
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Black
Ethnicity: Asian

WENDY C - Asian, based in Singapore. Done various photoshoots, events, acting and dancing work.

I take each collaboration/work very seriously and invest a lot of time into them. I shoot fashion/beauty/editorial/commercial/fitness.

****NO NUDES PLEASE****

My time is tight now, so I will only consider TF* with selective photographers/MUA/stylists offering exceptional work that will benefit my portfolio.

For paid shoots, please explain to me your project before i can give you a rate.

----------------------------------------------------------
To work with me, please email me at tiramisu_wendy@hotmail.com

http://smile2wendy.blogspot.com/ (though is already shut down, but you can see some snapshot at Wendy Chong Jia Yan blog)

So she is a "professional model". But how the things happen.... Izreloaded provides a photo below for you to imagine...
However, the truth is, they may first sex in the car according to the story published in newspaper.

No doubt, fans let down by Jack Neo as reported in Straits Times, e.g. Wayang says that Jack Neo’s mistress Miss Wendy Chong is only 22 years old, 3 years older than Jack Neo’s eldest daughter who is 19 years old this year. So how is the feeling for a girl with a guy old enough to be her father, or even worst, a guy with a girl who is young enough to be his daugther.

Some videos that Wendy Chong posted on her blog perviously can now also be watched.

For sure more stories will be out, and the most impt piece of information, as you should know that, I always give out some impt info that you can't find it elsewhere. You now can read Wendy Chong blog (the new blog that is shut down) by using the RSS.

RSS: http://smile2wendy.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default (to read, add it to your reader)

Thanks for the reader that provides me the tips. Enjoy reading, she did write about the movie "Being Human". And especially on 18 Jan, she wrote:

我被他甩掉了。

他用了很棒的理由, 把我甩了。

我呢。。。。。

行走僵尸

生不如死

So is he means Jack Neo? Too bad, she didn't write down what excuses is that, must be something funny.

And another interesting on 1 Dec 2009

WHERE GOT GHOST?
a movie that stops me from going to the washroom. lol. whole movie is filled with tension and i'm always expecting what's next. 3 short stories, with 3 moral lessons! as usual, jack neo never fail to educate us from his movie.

Seems like now her idol Jack Neo is really educate her in real life action.


Click here for more Singapore Society News

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts