Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Famous Japanese Girls at Taiwan Pub Part 1/5

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Monday, May 11, 2009

Not sure who are these two Japanese girls, but they seems to be famous one, as they attract so many people (boys or girls) in a Taiwan pub. Today first part, just show you how many cameras are there pointint to them... more to come the following days.

Here you can only see their back

So many cameras....

Tomorrow will see individual girl clearly. And the last part is on the game they play.


Click here for more girls photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

3 comments:

ennne said... @ May 11, 2009 at 10:22 PM

The last photo, second right one is japan av star 桜井りあ(Sakurai Ria)

Kit Kat said... @ May 12, 2009 at 12:08 AM

Someday... I going to visit Taiwan and club everyday with my friends. :) Taiwan Babes I'm coming!!!! :)

Anonymous said... @ July 13, 2009 at 2:14 AM

name of club? I've been to some in Taibei but it's not familiar

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts