Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Mother's Day Promotion and Bargains

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Friday, May 08, 2009

Mother's day is coming, so what are the promotions?

Bouquet for your MUM from $30 onwards
1-for-1 Makeover Sessions at The Beautybox Studio for this Mother's Day
Quick notes on Mother's Day promotion
Check out all other promotions: Mothers Day


Food and shopping:

All promotions of DBS / POSB this month
Friven & Co - 32th anniversary sales + yoga + HSBC


As for holiday:

The Great Singapore Sale by AirAsia
Back to Nature - Holiday Package
Citi travel deal to Banyan Tree
Citibank brings you Summer Holiday Offers with East Asia Travel & Sakura Holidays


Others bargains:

Golden Village Movie Bargains
Some clubbing deal : 3-in-1 cover charge
FREE Portable Media Player from Tec­hie Monster


Investment seminars:

Do you know that there is a short ETF traded on SGX
"Understanding Deutsche Bank ETFs" (ETF Seminar)
Check out all other Investment Seminar


And do you know that how much is the Salary for Infocomm Talent?
Infocomm Talent Salary - You name the price !
Check it out and see how high is their salary, really you name the price.

As for the layoff, do you know that 4 in 10 laid off in 2008 were foreigners ?


And of course, juiciest post is updated......
Click here for more Juiciest Posts of the Week

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts