Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Some suggestions for you on this 1 May

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Friday, May 01, 2009

On 1 May, what can you do today? You can go for free at Night Safari, Singapore Flyer, visit King's factory sales, or attend the Beerfest Asia, check out the detail as follows:

Singapore Night Safari 15th Anniversity Discount
Enjoy Free Singapore Flyer with your Singtel
King's Factory Sale: 1 May - 3 May 2009
Enjoy exclusive privileges at Beerfest Asia 2009 with your Citi Clear Platinum Card

And today, there are some bargain, some for your mom too...

Labour Day Laptops Special Promotion * Free Delivery *
Delight mum with PayPal Mother's Day deals

For the food? Dine-for-Free with Citibank Gourmet Pleasures , and many others on the same site.

There are many air tickets on promotions:

Fly SQ A380 to Sydney
Jetstar Lunch Time promotion - until 3pm only
Free seats to Penang and Langkawi from Singapore!
Fly to see Taipei from SGD 74

Or you like go shoppping (or online shopping):

Extra 25% off + Free Shipping at Macy's Friends & Family
Citibank brings you 15% off at River Island, Coast, Principles and Fat Face
Enjoy up to 35% off on online purchases with HSBC credit card


For the jobs, do you know that Singapore Jobless rate hits 4.8% - going to worsen !!! So if you are looking for job, how about Singapore Public Sector Job E-Fair ?


For your trading and education:

Trade For Free and Rebates with Citibank
Full Slate of Trading Education
Registration Open for Summer School 2009 in June


Click here for more Bargains

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts