Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

New rob technique in Malaysia, you can never imagine your car can become like this

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Below is the email I reeived...

An incident happened last night relating to my brother. He just finished work at around 1 am and was on his way home. He stopped at a traffic light and notice there were about 5 motorcycles at the front. Suddenly one of the guys came down and walk next to his car. Next thing you know, he took out a rod and smash my brother's window (damaged as per. pic attached) intending to injured him and rob him of his belonging.

He was going for a second attempt when my brother managed to step on the accelerator and sped off. They did try to follow but gave up after a short attempt. My brother was lucky that the rod narrowly missed his head and avoided a serious or probably fatal injury.

This incident can happen to anyone. So please be careful especially when you are driving alone late at night which happens quite often during the upcoming peak.


Click here for more Singapore Society News

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts