Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Part 2 of the mixed-blood girl

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Friday, February 20, 2009

Continue from the girl with many facial expressions yesterday. I think she will be a good actress, as she is pretty and can have so many facial expression, so lets see she got what patterns today.

However, I can't point you to the source, as I received them in email. I will always show you the link if I know it.


Click here for more girls photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

7 comments:

Anonymous said... @ February 20, 2009 at 10:15 PM

i'm not kidding at all when i say i saw a woman who looks a LOT like her in the mrt today on the EW line. she got on around dover.

Marcurse said... @ February 21, 2009 at 12:40 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said... @ February 21, 2009 at 12:41 AM

Serious? wat time was that? maybe i can keep a lookout. Anyway, can send me the email?

flaspeuro@yahoo.com

Thanks :)

Anonymous said... @ February 21, 2009 at 9:47 AM

hey Agnes Tan!

please forward me this email, thanks!

daniel_1983x@hotmail.com

Anonymous said... @ April 8, 2009 at 7:09 PM

why must u censore the pictures?

Marcello Chong said... @ June 30, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Hello Agnes,

Can send me the emails of the pictures of this girl? Thank lots.

perafel@gmail.com

Anonymous said... @ August 4, 2009 at 5:08 PM

she is a pro web ho, she has a website BaileysRoom

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts