Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Valentine bargains...

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Monday, February 09, 2009

Valentine soon, so what are the bargains available? Check it out:

Dining:
Celebrations of Love at Pan Pacific Singapore
If you have 4 girlfriends - this set dinner is for you with 15% discount

Some fun:
Sweet Valentine Hotel Resort Promotion at Malaysia
Spa Infinity's February Valentine Promotion

Music:
Take That's Concert DVD Giveaways, Grammy Nominees, Free Track, Valentines Playlist

Online Shopping:
Free Shipping on $50 Spalook Orders with Amazon
Enjoy US$5 off your shipping cost when shop for Valentine

But how about something special?

From Special Valentine Gifts

Check out others:
i . candy Valentine Special
Cupid Blogger Valentine’s Day Blog Contest

Of course, there are something important that you should know:

The fact of Diamond energy water 钻石能量水

Malaysia thief snatching at petrol station caught on camera

And some others....

En bloc units being rented out at half price

Qmax CNY Special Promotions


Click here for more Bargains

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ February 10, 2009 at 8:38 AM

Agnes,

Thanks for the link to Cupid Blogger Valentine's Day Blog Contest. Really appreciate it.

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts