Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Uncensored Naked Ang Moh at Holland Village (3 photos)

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Thursday, January 29, 2009

The couple that naked and walked around Holland Village bring something new to Singapore during this CNY. Not very sure why they do so, but look at the people get around them, they must have created some impact to the society. If not, won't be everyone look at them.

But maybe look at them because they are not chinese. So size maybe different. To see these 3 photos without any filter: http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=384642


Click here for more Singapore Society News

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ January 30, 2009 at 9:36 AM

uncensored yet there's red spot, lol. nice traffic trick

Agnes Tan @ Singapore said... @ January 30, 2009 at 9:38 AM

There is a link there.. the link provides you the uncensored photos. thanks.... i NEVER trick traffic like others... if you read my blog, you know it.

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts