Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Car crime caught LIVE in camera

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Monday, December 01, 2008

Received this email, the owner of a car capture 3 suspects entered his car and two more cars next to his. So learn the criminal tactic to safe guard you, and becareful if you drive. Here is his story and the photos.

On Sunday 26 oct 2008, again at Lake Garden Seremban I went for my photowalk parked my car and walked away around 3pm

At 4.45pm when I was back to car, from far i saw 2 suspects sneak around my car
so i stopped and observed what was happening.

I had lost valuable things 2 times here. The follwing scene will SURPRISE u, all being capture by my camera on the spot !!!!

3 cars had been smacked in just within few seconds without any people noticing it!!!!

Believe or not, just exactly after 6 months my car was smacked again, same date 26/4/08 and same place, now they r not lucky coz all crime scene been reported! Please do not leave any valuable and visual-able things in your car at public parking area specially parking area without security control........


Wow.... these 3 unlucky guys.

Click here for more Singapore Society News

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ February 1, 2009 at 8:17 AM

It's seems to be in Malaysia, not happened in Singapore.

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts