Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

What is hot? And what bargains now?

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under , on Friday, December 12, 2008

Getting close to Christmas, there are so many warehouse sales, and so many bargain and online discount. Here I have listed some warehouse sales that is ongoing right now. And of course also a good deal on Acer trade in and Pan Pac Chrsitmas Buffet menu. Also got a few free stuffs for you to win iPod or iPhone.

There are also some seminar for CFA and MBA courses. Some useful tips for job search, and of course some courses for you. There are many news as well. So lets take a look what is the hottest news now:

Juciest Post - Complete collections of Miffty 张茆 (the one kiss with Vivian Chow 周慧敏's bf Joe Nieh 倪震)

Warehouse sale (IMMEDIATE)
1. 70% off at the ANTEPRIMA and ANTEPRIMA PLASTIQ Warehouse Sale
2. Giordano 50% Staff SALE
3. Acer trade-in Offer

Food:
4. Pan Pacific Christmas and New Year culinary highlights - Buffet only $68 at Christmas Eve

Party:
6. Party for this coming Fri and Sat: Fusion Fri and Daniel Yeo
7. Japanese style club
8. Zouk presents Mystery Jets (UK) live in concert!

Others:
9. Shop US using Citi Globeshopper

Free Stuff:
10. AsiaMalls Christmas Story Maker e-Card - Win iPods!
11. Win iPhone by complete your OCBC mobile banking
12. Mini laptop promotions by QMAX Movie treat by Golden Village

Seminar:
13. Kaplan Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program Preview
14. The Manchester MBA - Preview Seminar

Tips:
15. Did your boss ask for good, cheap and fast?
16. What to Prepare for an Emergency Job Search
17. Ten Tips to make your job Recession-Proof

Courses:
18. Corporate Risk Management Workshop for Global Business
19. Implementing Hassle Free Budgeting with Excel


Click here for more Bargains

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts