Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

What is happening for the past one week?

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Sunday, December 21, 2008

Finally, it is last week of December, it is Christmas time also the time to get your bonus.... So what is your year end bonus this year?

Check out my blog: What is your year end BONUS this year? To find out what others bonus, and remember join in the poll to tell us what is your bonus as well.

Another is that... if you are a family man earning RM3k in Malaysia, do you think you can survive? Take a look at this calculation: How can a family man with RM3k salary survive? How about Singapore? to get the answer. And how about Singapore, take a look at my simple calculation as well.

Chrirstmas special:

Party:
Want to have a hard Christmas party?

Credit card deal:
Receive a pair of movie passes when you pay your HSBC Credit Card bills at SingPost SAM
Enjoy 5X rewards & privileges this Christmas with your Citi Clear Platinum Card

Shopping:
10% rebate at Isetan with your HSBC credit card
Christmas Gift Choice at Isetan

Apply Citibank Tap and get $20 voucher and $150 off Guess watch!

One stop discount for all Singapore shopping centers / retails / payment cards

Shop in US:
HSBC's Click&Shop - enjoy privileges with OneNow.com
One now - an easy way to shop in US
Promotion Code for US$5 off your shipping cost
Shop Canon online receive free ground shopping

Others....
Britney Spears - ready for download

FREE Access to POEMS Protrader
New products from SGX for your trading

FREE Food Sampling at Melvados Cafe

Spa Infinity: body from $33, face from $43

And finally, take a look at my juciest posts collection, where I collect some hottest news from the STOMP.

Read Juciest Post - Did STOMP goes too far?


Click here for more Bargains

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts