Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Only in Singapore! Sure you will laugh...

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Previously, I got a post saying "Every country got its uniqueness", unfortunately, there is nothing about Singapore. Now I receive one contribution, and really, I think it could be unique in Singapore. Frankly speaking, when I travel else where I never see anything like this before. So take a look what is special for Singapore.

Using tissue to reserve seat!!! Yeah, I see it everday during lunch time. Any other suggestion for Singapore uniqueness?


Click here for more Singapore Society News

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

5 comments:

Anonymous said... @ December 17, 2008 at 11:00 AM

Haha, yes i have a comment, i wrote a post about the exact same thing some while ago :))
Its called "Tissues are for your nose not table blocking!!"

http://www.angryangmo.com/2008/09/08/tissues-are-for-your-nose-not-table-blocking/

Anonymous said... @ December 17, 2008 at 6:56 PM

It is spelled "laugh". What kind of moron are you?

Anonymous said... @ December 17, 2008 at 9:12 PM

I think it reflects the gracious side of Singaporeans for not swiping the tissue away and take the chair.

It also reflects that Singaporeans aren't all for efficiency, they also value the human touch of being able to eat together with colleagues and friends. I think it is very time wasting to spend the precious lunch hour on hunting for seat, one stay put to look after the seats, and the tissues, until first one return then go to queue to buy lunch.

Anonymous said... @ April 13, 2009 at 11:57 PM

oooh yes.. the all time famous tissue and umbrella booking table method.
The last time when I was working in Singapore, during lunch time, after i bought my lunch, i sat at a table with a packet of tissue. I finished my food, used up all the tissues (with my colleagues), walk off with the umbrella (since it was raining). Well, Singapore is a good place afterall.. free items.. or.. FWEE ITEMS AH!

kenzo22 said... @ April 28, 2009 at 1:21 PM

cool site hehehe thats life i guess... i saw this scene too frequently..tthere is a g00d resto ive encountered.. its
its good...

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts