Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Fake monk wants to cheat school girl but get caught

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Thursday, December 18, 2008

This fake monk says need to sleep with her for 3 to 7 nights in order to drive all the bad luck away from her. So the girl lead the monk back to her room and record the video on the lecture given by the monk. Then the monk says, the so called 所谓“吸阳”中的阳 YANG,is the guy's stuff. Then the students scold him. Then the student arrange for next meeting in order to caught him, but he run away when he saw the camera. But finally get caught. (Forget to mention, above is translated by me, the original is in Chinese as follows).

假和尚说要和她睡三到七个晚上方可驱邪避难。大师跟同学到家以后,大师首先要求把窗帘拉好大师在讲阴阳平衡驱邪避难的谬论,并且还给女同学讲,所谓“吸阳”中的阳,就是男人的阳具。 大师在烧香做把式。大师要给同学画幅,还说如果女同学害怕的话,带着胸罩他也能接受。 同学揭露,他一点都不像给人消灾的,而是一个骗财骗色的假和尚。同学再次约大师,但是大师说没时间,有空再过去,看来还挺忙。大师在第二次和同学约定的时候,不小心看见了记者的摄像机,突然想溜之大吉。结果被众人围住。 被大家抓住以后,面对录音和影响的证据,“大师”还是努力为自己辩解。 众人忍不住开始动怒。 还早狡辩那不是自己的声音。众人讥笑大师,说他敢做不敢当,这是有人拨打了110.民警逮捕了这位自称风水大师的假和尚。

So no matter how desperate you are, sometimes must keep your mind clear and don't get cheated by others. But I know it is hard, especially when you are poor, or in sick.


Click here for more Singapore Society News

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts