Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Buying mobile accessories online

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Sunday, September 20, 2009

After seeing so many camwhore, sure many of them are taken with mobile phone. The mobile is now so popular and powerful. They can take photos, videos, surf net, wifi, GPS and many more. In fact, I just use it with phone call and sms, alarm clock, and maybe taking photos. I can hardly use any of those new functions.

Unlike me, many others use the smart phones include iPhone, Blackberry etc to check email while on the move. And with the popularity with these products, their accessories also in the market. For example the iphone dock, iphone sticker, blackberry case and many others accessories which are useful. Even for non smart phone, those who is on the move, always look for some accessories that can make their life easier, e.g. a bluetooth headset.

Of course the most easiest way is to get all these thigs online, read their review, and compare the price over the internet. Mobile fun is a UK based website that shows new mobile phone, smart phone and their accessories. They also compared the price and functional information. You can easily search for add on to your mobile if you are looking for one.

In the past few years, Bluetooth headsets have become must-have accessories for cell phone fanatics. The benefits of these hands-free, wireless devices are obvious, particularly in the wake of state and local laws that require the use of a headset while driving. Though it may sound complicated, Bluetooth really is quite simple, inexpensive, and easy to use.

A Bluetooth headset can never be as small or light as small wired headsets, because it needs to include a battery and extra electronics. This extra size and weight impacts on how the headset can be mounted on/around your ear. All Bluetooth headsets to date have concentrated on offering as small as possible single piece designs. The idea of having a headband has never been implemented, and neither has the idea of having a separate microphone joined by wire to the headset.

So remember to do more survey when buying something.

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ September 21, 2009 at 5:57 PM

Mobile Fun does not ship out of Europe. Before I saw your post, I was checking them out for a mobile phone case that is not available in Singapore.

r4 ds card said... @ October 6, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Value for money and service the two most important criteria for any business Will recommend this company on both counts.

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts