Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Online guide for London

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Thursday, September 24, 2009

Going for holiday? What most enjoy is food, sightseeing or maybe experience their life. Say you are going to London, you are looking for Are you looking for restaurants london or pubs london, it is not easy for outsider like you and me to know which serves the best food or which pub is most happening. And the website http://www.qype.co.uk/ can do the job for you.

Are you into indulging in the usual delights of London for some club hopping (house,trance, rock gigs) and general hanging out? This year one beloved venue after another has announced its closure: London club culture is at a crossroads. In London's sea of metal, punk and rock musicians exists many truly unique and intriguing musicias.

We’d all like to be eating out every night, forever sampling delicious cuisine from around the world and enjoying the good company of friends. London used to be the world's largest metropolis and although it has ceded that title to the sprawling cities Eros' Statue in Piccadilly Circus - the least cool place to hang out in Londonof the southern hemisphere, it's still a huge bewildering place if it's your first visit.Blue Plaques indicate famous inhabitants from Handel to Hendrix and Marx to Lenin Even if you speak English fluently you can only learn how to pronounce place names like' Greenwich' 'Leicester Square' and 'Chomondeley Place' by example. Many visitors waste large amounts of money simply because they don't know the tips and wrinkles that Londoners have picked up intuitively.

You will never tire of eating out in London as there are hundreds and hundreds of restaurants to choose from – for every taste, desire and pocket. London has the whole range – bargain eateries, takeaways, organic and vegetarian corners, and exclusive and expensive Michelin-starred restaurants. So with these online tools, no need to worry you can't find a fine restaurants.

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts