Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Toilet Camwhore #1 - mirror in front of toilet bowl

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Saturday, September 12, 2009

Received many camwhore photos, and find out that many are camwhore in the toilet. I know previously already posted some, but here is enough to form a series.. I don't know can last for how many days, but I think #1 to #5 should not be a problem, lets see....

Strange, why got people install a mirror right in front of toilet bowl...


Click here for more Cam Whores

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Andy said... @ October 3, 2009 at 11:58 PM

why got people install a mirror right in front of toilet bowl...

For your information , there is also something like this in Singapore too !

In the Men's Toilet at Toa Payoh HDB Hub Ground Floor Level , beside where all the urinals were , was the washing basin with a full length mirror being built ....

Which means to say whoever using the mirror at the basin can actually see other guy / men urinating ! So embarrassing indeed !

Don't believe me ? Try to go in one day ( disguise yourself as a guy ) and see it for yourself if u dare !

Whenever I use the urinal there , I felt so embarrassed & awakrard , knowing that others can see my penis & my underwear being reflected at the mirror , with me standing at the urinal there urinating !

Though all of us are guys , but somehow I just don't feel very comfortable & will feel very embarrassed when I know people can see my penis & my underwear when I am urinating !

Jonathan said... @ October 9, 2009 at 1:03 AM

If one were to use the Gents located at Bradell MRT , he will realise that when he is using the mirror at the basin when washing his hands , he can actually see other men peeing at the urinal by looking at the mirror !

Yes , it is being reflected in the mirror very clearly . So embarrassing ! I can't imagine my penis & my underwear being seen by others when I am urinating at the urinal ! Can U ?

How embarrassed I will really feel !

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts