Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Bargain on the last week of Nov

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Saturday, November 29, 2008

So fast, Nov is ending and Dec soon. But I doubt this Christmas will be a great one, becasue very likely there will be a cut in bonus (if is cut is ok, better than no bonus). So must get more bargain... and here we are:

This production is looking for blogger to blog about their event, you are invited for their backstage production too:
Sleepless Town Blogger Invite - you are the blogger that they looking for?

How about some investment? oxptionsXpress gives you $500 once you sign up and deposite $500.
optionsXpress Stimulus Plan - gives you $500
http://bargain-discount.blogspot.com/2008/11/great-xmas-poems-deals-suntec-city-mall.html
Trade via POEMS ProTrader and be Rewarded

Nike sport wear is opening at Wisma Atria, and take a look at their new design.
Nike sport wear to open at Wisma Atria in early December 2008
Pink boots, Mercurial Vapor Rosa. Better be quick.

Clubing night... free flow after 1st drink, seems like a good bargain....
This Sat is Pink Night
Heat Ultra Lounge - free flow after 1st drink

And some others.............
One book $1, One CD also $1 - but only at Taiwan
Web hosting promotion


Click here for more Bargains

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts