Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

These young sexy mama are so hot and special...

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Sunday, November 16, 2008

Really hard to believe, these young sexy SYT are mothers! Take a look at this 20 years-old girl, and you will be surprised on what she did (I just name a few here):

1. Her husband is her good friend's ex-boyfriend.

2. Her husband sucks her milk, as too much for the babe.

3. Wearing low cut to show off her bigger breast when she was pregnant.

4. Her first babe is only 11 months, but the 2nd babe is already 4 months in her stomach. That means only about half a year before she pregnant again.

5. She swings her babe so that the babe get fainted and get into sleep faster.

6. She still a high school student when first pregnant.

and many more..... see how the couple "did" in nowsaday as the babe shares the same room as them.

Here is the video.....

The other girls also powerful, squeeze her milk half way clubbing..... really got all sort of people.


Click here for more nice video

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ November 16, 2008 at 11:26 AM

I'm so jealous of her husband. Having such pretty and sexy wife. Nah, but hot girls are all over Taiwan. I believe there are alot of them like this sexy mama.

Anonymous said... @ November 16, 2008 at 7:23 PM

To be honest, i think thaiwanese girls are sometimes too open and forthright...how can they talk about those "milk" stuff on a TV show? that's not really funny but rather disgusting! (I wouldn't have any interest on such girl no matter how pretty she is:P) Anyway, obviously they must think they are being "cool" in the way they talk things like that...

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts