Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

A Christmas gift that your girlfriend will sure love it

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas is coming soon, well, not immediately, but maybe in a month time. However, to show your sincerity, guys should start to prepare the christmas gift right now. I know that the christmas dinner can be very expensive, but sometimes, the girls didn't really ask for an expensive dinner at a big hotel, a small little nice gift will be good enough to make her love it, and in return love you too.

I happen to keep these two photos, in fact, they are perfect for the valentine, but I can't wait to get them on the Christmas. I am sure I will be more than happy when I get this cake, either for my birthday, Christmas or Valentine. Just this small little well decorate cake, I am sure you can make many girls like me happy for one whole week!

Anyone know whee can order for these cake? Please share the information with us. Wow.. they looked delicious, I feel like having them now.

Click here for more delicious food info or promotion

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts