Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Is this girl looks like a chicken?

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under , on Saturday, November 29, 2008

We saw the Hong Kong bus uncle, Singapore bus uncle before, how about Singapore girls argue and fight in bus? Look at this very young Singapore girls, she is arguing with an aunty, and guess what, because the aunty says she looks a like "chicken".

Don't really know what is happening at the begining, when the video start, they are about to have a fight. And the young girl get so angry. I not too sure if I will really that angry if someone say I looked like a "chicken". If you are not, just ignore it, really need to be so work out? But who knows, when things happen to you, or when someone more chicken than you say you are chicken, then really will boil up.

So next time never says a girl looks like a "chicken", eventhougth she is.

Click here for more nice video

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

3 comments:

Anonymous said... @ November 29, 2008 at 2:07 PM

I watched on Stomp that the auntie called the other lady a prostitude and not a chicken.

myworld.ebay.com.sg/payucash said... @ November 30, 2008 at 1:50 AM

the auntie called her a camera la... she too sensitive

Anonymous said... @ December 1, 2008 at 10:19 AM

your englandish teliberi horligible vegetable... powderful!

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts