Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

The most unlucky bride in the world

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Get married is always the fairy tales of all the girls. Can wearing nice, pretty make up, and be the prettiest gal among every one (most of the time). However, this girls got all the above but.... lack of one thing, sure I think will be the key point for their future arguement. Take a look and you will understand.

Walao eh... no Merz, no BMW, and not even Toyota or Honda, Proton or Kancil also better than this bike.

Click here for more Funny stuffs

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

7 comments:

Anonymous said... @ November 18, 2008 at 11:14 AM

Hmm, I think when the girl is really in love with the guy.. she wouldn't mind that much, cuz she is the luckiest bride in the world as she is marrying the person she really likes.

Anonymous said... @ November 18, 2008 at 4:38 PM

Like that romantic ma. Maybe people purposely do like that ler. (Although I dun think so)

Anonymous said... @ November 18, 2008 at 6:17 PM

"lucky"..."romantic"?... You all got it wrong guys... these are ordinary people living in countryside where you don't see BMW or fancy dresses everyday. they have their own way and choice of life. (ya this does look a bit funny though...)

myworld.ebay.com.sg/payucash said... @ November 18, 2008 at 11:13 PM

Got merc/bmw/ferrari for wedding means the rest of her life will be good and smnooth sailing?

Entertainer said... @ November 18, 2008 at 11:51 PM

i would like to agree with anonymous... they are country people so their needs are different from people from the city... so yea.. in my opinion...perhaps they will be happy without as much money as people from the city require...anyway, i think the wife is thrilled! She's got a westernised wedding! i'm guessing that it's a big deal for countryside asians to have a western themed wedding.. =)

Anonymous said... @ November 21, 2008 at 6:03 PM

I applaud the girl in this pic. It shows love untainted by materialistic wants.....

essentis

Anonymous said... @ November 22, 2008 at 10:32 AM

All i understand is that it is quite shallow to think that that girl is the "unluckiest bride in the world".

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts