Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Can you believe she is a guy? (Chinese, not Ah Gua)

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Thursday, January 08, 2009

This TV programs invites 3 girls, they let you see their shadow, their leg, their body, their dance, and even the whole person with mask. And let you guess which of them is a guy. I tell you, I have no way to know until see them dance with mask in person. Before that, that guy is more GIRLY than a girl. So let you see "her shadow" first:

Then then in real person but with a mask.. you kno which one is guy?

The answer is... the one on the left in leopard dress... below is the second part of the video...

Even he talks like a girl! And the girl in blue talks like a guy.


Click here for more nice video

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ January 8, 2009 at 8:33 PM

The second one do sounds like a girl and he looks like a girl too. Even Jacky Wu is confused. lol :)

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts