Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

This malay lady in pink tudung work in hospital is in serious trouble

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Friday, January 09, 2009

Receive a video that claimed from a Malaysia Government Hospital. There is this Malay lady in pink tudung, get very naughty with her "boy friend" (or "fuck buddy"). After all the business, she took an x-ray film and look at it under the light. Then smile to the camera before leaving the room with the x-ray film. Here is the screen shot.

Too bad the resoultion is not that clear when export as image, but you can see how happy she is even though is just a short session.



Click here for more girls photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

7 comments:

Anonymous said... @ January 9, 2009 at 9:08 PM

I understand that you want your blog noticed to increase your traffic, but is this really necessary? Where is your brain?

Anonymous said... @ January 9, 2009 at 9:39 PM

why cant she post what she want
go cry me a river

Anonymous said... @ January 10, 2009 at 1:57 AM

khairul: stfu. when these clips are available on the net, anyone can blog about it. she had the decency to censor the lady's face already. others don't even do that.

Anonymous said... @ January 13, 2009 at 3:00 AM

The Problem of Malaysians and their Government they dont want to realize there is a problem in their Culture even under Tudung, Thats very bad you need to accept the problem and address it, majority of those in Tudung are doing that ask ue, we are Foreigners and we dont favor any side.
Agnes Congratulations for putting this here.!!

Anonymous said... @ January 13, 2009 at 3:05 AM

Who said those in Tudung doesnt need it? We all human being let the girl enjoy!! this is beyond the Religious as the other Anon say we need to accept the problem why there is a lot of Break up and in most cases those at 30th they divorced? there is a problem here.

Anonymous said... @ January 16, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Abang Kairul
Don be mad this is normal in society there is more than this if u want to know.
I know ur touched by Tudung but thats the reality as the Anony said there we need to accept the problem in our society.
Jumpa Lagi

Anonymous said... @ April 27, 2010 at 10:59 PM

By the way, Agnes, where is the video you were talking about.

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts