Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Very daring wearing Part I

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Monday, January 05, 2009

Look at these very daring wearing, I doubt you can see any in Singapore, or maybe the first one is possible, but definitely not the 2nd and 3rd (unless the girl is ah gua). If you dare to wear, then I guess you will be on the stomp next day.

Tomorrow will have the 2nd part....

Click here for more girls photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

3 comments:

Anonymous said... @ January 5, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Too bad nobody wear like that in Malaysia.

Anonymous said... @ January 5, 2009 at 6:07 PM

the first two are very old picture, I saw them years ago

Anonymous said... @ January 6, 2009 at 11:26 PM

they have nice figures, but not scared meh >_>

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts