Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

What is happening .......

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The top news, I guess should be Zhang Ziyi having a sun bath..... so check out my collections @ Full Collections of Zhang Ziyi Beach Photos 章子怡海滩露点 (no watermark)

Next is This company has 8 - 15% pay cut and What is your year end BONUS this year?

As for the bargain, discount and promotions......

Credit card deals or discounts:
Citibank brings you a luxurious yachting experience
Extra 10% off on sale items with your HSBC credit cards
Choose & enjoy triple rewards when you apply for a Citibank Supplementary Card
Maybank lets you get movie tickets instantly
Enjoy up to $5000 off Volkswagen Golf GT Sport with Citi Clear Platinum Card

Invesment:
Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Using ETF to build your Portfolio Seminar
More Choices for Your Insurance Needs

Online Shoppings:
Extra $10 savings at Macys
Get free shipping at Macys.com
Crazy Christmas Sale - Sg online order and free delivery

Others:
Spa Element New Year Treat
The Ting Tings Live in Concert
Arena - New stylish magazine for MEN

Free:
10 Free Tracks, Death Cab For Cutie & BRODS Exclusive + Lots More Holiday Goodies
MediaCorp News Hotline: News to us could be good news to you
Turn your home into an unlimited mobile call zone
Get info on your mobile by using mobile.rednano.sg FOR FREE
Nominate the "Rise the above" 2009 and win prizes

Workshop / Courses / Seminars:
JobStreet.com's Secure That JOB workshop
Living and Working Sustainably
Effective Project Management Course
Get an EMBA with the University at Buffalo at SIM

Discussions: *job*
Is a Degree Worth the Debt?
8 useful Tips for Going Back to School
How can a family man with RM3k salary survive? How about Singapore?

Some Funny stuffs:
Old Town Coffee Shop (malaysia) Price not standardized
To enjoy this offer, you got to pass away
This MNC has a high pay job without much requirement on qualification *job*


Click here for more Bargains

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts