Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Father gets Daughter as his Nude Model

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This artist 李壯平, aged 61 from China, gets his daughter 李勤 aged 23, to be his nude model. Most of the time, the extreme case is the artists use their wife as nude model. But this guy, for the first time, use his young daughter. When being asked if it will be embarassed, he says just like bathing her when she was a kid (but come on, a baby girl of age 3 is very much different to a young girl at age 23). And his wife "supports" too. When he shows the painting to his friends and relatives, they all can accept.

記者:當女兒第一次以人體模特出現在面前時,出現過常人理解中的心理尷尬嗎?
李壯平:沒有。她是我深愛的女兒,就像小時候我給她洗澡一樣。作為父親,就是把她完美的體形準確地勾畫下來,然後與心中的東方女神形象對接,創作出唯美的藝術作品。

記者:妻子對你的創作持什麼態度?
李壯平:她和親人都支援我。因為我從事藝術幾十年,從來沒有過邪念,他們對我很尊重。

記者:您的作品,特別是您女兒為模特的作品給圈內人或者朋友看了以後,他們怎麼看待?
李壯平:他們非常尊重我。我從去年開個人博客,把我和女兒的作品發到網上,贏得了高度的尊重和評價,都認為這是唯美的人體藝術,而沒有一個帖子是往淫穢、色情方向去想的。

Source: For full collections of photos

Click here for more girls photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

3 comments:

Anonymous said... @ February 2, 2009 at 5:09 PM

cartoon also need to be censored?
just like singapore government...

Anonymous said... @ February 3, 2009 at 10:28 PM

the girl with her dad on the photo looks very much a chinese doll, i like her:)

Anonymous said... @ March 15, 2009 at 10:33 PM

But she provided a link where you can see the cartoons..that's very kind of her.

I wonder if her real breast size is similar to the paintings.

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts