Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

These babies are cool

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Saturday, January 17, 2009

Though most of them are just black and white photos, but they are so well taken. Chinese New Year soon. As usuall will meet many relatives. So for those who are single, they will ask you any bf /gf. For those who are married, you will be asked got baby or not. For those with family, they will then ask you now stay where, buy what car......

A bit boring for Chinese New Year, most shops are closed. Not like Christmas or New Year, many places to go.


Click here for more cute stuffs

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts