Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Happy New Year and Huat ah............

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Saturday, January 24, 2009

It is Chinese New Year soon.. I want my blog RED RED, maybe will bring me good luck. The best is strike toto or win big money at 4D, then no need to work anymore.... These are very cute Chinese New Year greeting based on 12 animals.... So enjoy.. and hope everyone lucky in the coming year.

I will be getting busy over the weekend and of course during Chinese New Year. So may stop blogging for a few days... until... (back to office... shhh.. don't tell my boss).

Meanwhile if you feel bored, write me emails then... or you can visit my old blog, my job blog, or the bargain blog. I am sure it takes you hours (a few hours, according to someone, it takes him 4 hours to finish my old blog) to finish all of them.

Click here for more cute stuffs

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Jinghui said... @ January 24, 2009 at 11:42 AM

Advanced Gong Xi Fa Cai to u !

Nice pics of the 12 animals signs you put up here! Thanks for sharing !

U have very interesting blogs ! Keep blogging & sharing !

JH
http://www.photojournalist-tgh.tv

Anonymous said... @ January 30, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Ya, another prison break fan.
Heard season 4 is the last.

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts