Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

Can you believe she is over 40 years old but still so attractive?

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Wednesday, October 08, 2008

These are Irene Wan or Wan Phaik Har latest 41 year old photos. Can you believe that? She is still that attractive and maintain her body figure so well. I think many of us should have watch her movies or tv series when we were young. But now I am already 10 years old older, and she still looks like the same as 10 years old ago! Amazing. Don't really know how she maintain that.

Maybe she never give birth? I heard that whenever give a birth, then there is no way for a gal to maintain her figure. Life is so unfair, the elder the girls get, the less attractive she is. However, this is not the case for a guy. When they get elder, more or less they still look the same, but more matured. And most importantly, their wallet get fatter. And very often, they don't just spend the money on theirs' wife. But you know....

How to maintain that after 10 years? Can anyone teach me?

Click here for more girls photos

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ October 8, 2008 at 12:48 PM

Sometimes I pity those celebrities who need to maintain their look and body even after retirement.

Anonymous said... @ October 8, 2008 at 3:46 PM

Obviously, you do not know Sarah Brightman :P
hehe JK

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts