Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

For cute babies lover - over 4 dozens babies for you

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Saturday, October 04, 2008

For those who like the babies photos that I shown previously in my old blog, I am sure you will like this. I got over 4 dozens cute babies photos. They are so cute. You can click on the photos to enlarge. Maybe can print out and paste at cubicle. But remember, do the printing when no one else in the office.... if not your boss will not happy as you use so much color !!!

I always heard people say that for those pregnant lady, it is good if you look at some cute babies photos during your pregnancy period. So that in the future, your baby will be cute as well. Basically I don't believe in this, but I think the saying is good also, as when you see more cut babies photos, you tend to be happier. When you have a better mood, so you will be more healthy. So most likely this is the reason.

But then, babies really troublesome, though they are cute. Especially you need to clean for them, and don't understand why they are crying. Although it is now having 4 months of maternity leave in Singapore. But still, the cost of having a baby is still huge, especially under current financial crisis. Everyone is worry about their job and rice bowl first. If one more mouth to feed, that will be really stress.


Click here for more cute stuffs

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts