Agnes Tan

Tells you everything about Singapore

Welcome to my new blog

How you all like my NEW blog? I am waiting for your comments and susggestion. Also please leave your contact & website, so that I can get back to you. I am also looking for link exchange. Thanks for your support! You can always reach me at agnes80.tan@gmail.com

My Profile My Guide to Singapore Salary & Job
My Old Blog My Guide to Sg Bargain & Events


Search This Blog

ID Protect - Asia's 1st identity protection service exclusively for Citibank cardmembers

Published by Agnes Tan @ Singapore under on Friday, October 10, 2008

For the 1st time in Asia, Citibank customers will be able to receive comprehensive identity protection with expert prevention and resolution services. ID Protect is developed by Card Protection Plan Limited (CPP) and Credit Bureau (Singapore) Pte Ltd (CBS) - the world's leading identity theft expert which has been providing over 10 million customers worldwide with life assistance services for over 25 years. With ID Protect, you will have access to credit monitoring services and professionals who are able to assist you with matters pertaining to identity theft.

Key Benefits:
1. Personal Identity Protection Expert: Your personal Identity Protection Expert will help you resolve fraudulent cases.
2. Credit Alerts: CBS will monitor your credit status and alert you via e-mail should there be any changes or updates to your credit profile.
3. Confidential Advice Line: Professional advisers are able to offer detailed guidance and advice on all aspects to protect your identity.
4. Provision of Credit Reports: You will be able to request for up to 4 free credit reports a year to better manage your credit standing.
5. Credit Report Flagging: CBS will place a preventive fraud warning onto your credit report if any of your identification documents have been stolen. This will help to reduce the risk of fraudsters obtaining credit in your name.
6. Members' Website: A website which educates members on the latest fraud trends, preventive measures and access to new anti-fraud products and services.


But it costs you $75 a year. Apply in any of these 4 easy ways:
1. To enrol by phone please call 6363 6666 (Mon to Fri, 9 am to 6 pm)
2. SMS CITIPROTECT to 72484 and we will call you
3. Mail this application form to us
4. Fax this application form to 6328 3403


Click here for more credit card deal

Related Posts by Categories



StubleUpon Digg Delicious Technorati Fark It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recent Comments

My Recent Articles

Visit my other blogs?

My old blog is continue updated for the juciest posts of the week:
  Everything about Singapore

You may also like to visit my other blogs:

  Singapore Job & Salary

  Best Bargain in Town


Donations with PayPal

Like my blog? Find the information useful? Thanks in advanced!

Top 5 bargains recommended by me

Top 5 jobs and salary info by me

Top 5 Juciest Posts